No Worries about the quality of the vehicles !
EJC have the own higher skilled inspectors and Mechanic staffs who are dedicated to carrying out inspections,
And to check to make sure every single car meets EJC's High quality standard.
Since We started to export our highest quality vehicles with best servicse hence becoming a Premier Japanese used vehicle exporter.
Here is the tips, How we can check the vehicles at our Garage.
All our cars have to pass a 80 point check mentioned below.
We check the engine & Transmission physically at our Garage.
- Starting Cold/Hot
- Engine Idle Quality
- Engine Performance/Smooth Acceleration
- Engine Noise (Cold/Hot and High/Low Speeds)
- Automatic Transmission/Transaccelerator Noise (Cold/Hot)
- Automatic Transmission Shift Points/Slippage
- Drive accelerator and Transfer Case Bearings or Gear Noise/Vibration (Adjust or Replace)
- Clutch Operation
- Steering/Rack and Pinion/Steering Linkage Performance
- Brakes/ABS (Effectiveness/Operation/Noise/No Pulling or Pulsating
We check the tension and condition of the various drive belts. Also the condition of vacuum & fuel hoses, engine durability,
leaks, noises and emission from any area of the engine or component.
Also check the engine oil, Water cooling systems which are very important parts of the engine.
- Fluids (Condition/s)
- Belts (Condition)
- Hoses (Condition)
- Wiring (Condition)
- Engine Mounts (Condition)
- Fluid Leakages (Record where and what is leaking)
- Oil in Air Cleaner (Can indicate excessive blow by or faulty PCV system)
- Water in Oil (Check underside of oil filler cap)
- Inspect Timing Belt (Condition: Change per maintenance schedule)
We check for leaks and overall condition.
- Fuel Pump Noise/External Fuel Pump Leakage
- Fuel Lines/Hoses/Pressure (Leaks/Record Reading)
- Fuel Filter (Condition/Replace per Maintenance Schedule)
- Air Filter (Condition/Replace per Maintenance Schedule)
ENGINE/ COOLING SYSTEM
Engine performance, Engine oil level and color and look for leaks, the oil filler cap condition and deposits.
Leaks in coolant, Rusty coolant pipes, Timing belt, Noise on cooling fan belt, Electric fan motor performance.
Radiator hoses and recovery system will be checked.
- Hoses (Condition)
- Coolant (Condition/Level/Leaks/Freeze Point/Voltage - Corrosion)
- Radiator (Condition/Pressure Checked/Tube/Fins)
- Cooling Fan/Fan Clutch/Fan Motor (Condition/Operation/Auxiliary Fan Operation)
- Water Pump (Noise/Leaks)
- Pressure Test Cap/System
- Recovery Tank (Condition/Fluid Level/Sensor Operation)
- Belts (Condition/Cracks/Glazed/Frayed/Proper Adjustment)
Master cylinder and servo checked for leaks. Also we check fluid level, wheel cylinders. Linkages and cables on the hand brake.
- Cylinders (Operation/Condition/Leaks)
- Brake Fluid (Level/Condition/)
- Brake System Lines/Hydraulics/Hoses/Fittings (Condition/Wear/Leaks)
- Parking Brake (Operation/Adjustment/Condition)
- Master Cylinder and Booster (Operational/Leaks)
STEERING AND SUSPENSION
We check sturdiness & reliability of the whole steering system. Check center links, pump, hoses/ lines and shaft/ couplings.
- Fluid (Condition/Level/Leaks/Top off as necessary)
- Rack and Pinion/Steering Linkage (Condition/Leaks/Boots)
- Power Steering Pump and Hoses (Leaks/Noise/Operation)
- Suspension System/Control Arms/Ball Joints/Bushings (Condition)
- Tie Rods and Idler Arm (Operational to Factory Specifications)
- Sway Bars/Links/Bushings (Operational to Factory Specifications)
- Springs (Vehicle Ride Height/Check for Spring Sag)
- Struts/Shocks (Leakage/Bounce Test)
LIGHTING AND WIPERS
Turn signals, courtesy lights, brake lights, dash & instrument lights, back-up lights, hazard lights, and marker lights are checked.
CHARGING AND BATTERIES
Battery terminal corrosion, battery voltage, charging system will be checked.
- Clock (Condition/Operation)
- Horn (Condition/Operation)
- Lighter/Power Outlet(s) (Condition/Operation)
- Ashtray (Condition/Operation)
- Glove Box/Glove Box Light/Center Armrest/Console (Condition/Operation)
- Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel (Operation)
- Steering Wheel Lock (Operation)
- Mirrors/Rear View (Condition/Operation)
- Instrument Panel/Lights and Warning Lights (Condition/Operation/Bulb Check)
- Warning Chimes (Operation)
- Interior Courtesy/Dome/Map Lights (Operation)
- Fuel Filler Door Release (Operation)
- Interior Door Handle (Operation)
We check the operation of the controls. Seats, hood living, trim conditions and vacuum clean the car, seats & floor mats.
We check overall exterior condition such as dents, scratches and/or any other damages will be noted in the report.
Vehicle Grading System
All vehicles purchased by us and listed on our website Exportjapanesecar.com are thoroughly inspected and graded
before been published on our website. Each vehicle is graded, according to the professional inspector's review of
the unit and it is also estimated after services. All vehicles are well tested, and should be very good running orders.
Try our real valued Quality Japanese vehicles.
GRADING OF THE VEHICLES.
- Grade 5.0 - Almost new
- Grade 4.5 - As new
- Grade 4.0 - Excellent condition
- Grade 3.5 - Good condition (above average for age and mileage)
- Grade 3.0 - Good condition for age and mileage
- Grade 2.0 - Poor Condition (in need of repair)
- Grade 1.0 - Accident Damaged
As each vehicle is supplied in used condition,So, we recommend the following maintenance and service be carried out upon arrival:
- Change oil and oil filters
- Check tires, change as required to meet local standards
- A full maintenance service
- A complete valet
- Check brake pads and CV Joints, change as required to meet local standards
- Any minor/major exterior/interior repairs
Most vehicles do not need the above work done but it is important to be aware of any possible work that may be required.
All our Japanese vehicles are thoroughly checked before shipping.